< Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse: We survived the end... and society is intact.

Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse

Thursday, July 28, 2005

We survived the end... and society is intact.

First, I'd like to thank everyone for a very enjoyable class. What a great way to end my degree. I'm certain it isn't the end of my study though, especially if interesting courses like this pop up. Good luck to everyone in their future studies too.

I was glad to wrap up with a tribute (of sorts) to the apocalyptic genre we've been familiarizing ourselves with. Of course we know that Night of the Comet had all the familiar themes and though done largely in jest was still not bad.

I guess it's good to know that there is no end to apocalyptica.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Miriam Jones said...

It was a pleasure having you, having all of you, in the class. As I said on Debra's blog, I enjoyed each of our discussions. The instructor only brings so much into the mix; the rest is you, and you were a great group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home